- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality and presentation standards, and food prep checklists.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food before use.
- Safely and appropriately use baking and measuring tools/equipment/appliances to prepare baked foods.
- Follow and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures, including personal hygiene procedures.
- Check and ensure correct temperatures of kitchen appliances and food, and report issues to management.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area; set-up and break-down work station; and follow and ensure compliance with sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Monitor the quality of food prepared and portions served throughout shift
Perks & Benefits
- Duty meal
- Air tickets