Accountant - United Arab Emirates
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Analyze business trends,financial commitments,to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Reporting to managers, directors or shareholders about the financial health of a business.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Developing budget and accounting policies.
Perks & Benefits
- Health insurance
- Air tickets